Who doesn't want friends?
At least, Aq wants that, and more.
As a slightly less edgy cat girl at 17, you hang out with your friends and crush on a rabbit.
... What? That's it???
... Maybe? ;)
* Short 20-30 minute gameplay! (Not too long... Maybe it's too short. Forgive me for it's a demo.)
* An incredible story and character-driven visual novel! (But it seems more like a comedic slice-of-life since it's only the demo...)
* 1 CG(+) since it's a demo!
* Not enough character sprites for this demo IMO!
* 1 ending for now since it's a demo! (But there are some choices you can make...)
* Me trying new things like point-and-click, slightly better GUI, phone screens, adding Easter eggs, side-image-sprites-- Lots of "new" things!!
* Animal people that live in an animal world!
* Interesting and (literally) colorful cast of [insert number here] characters!
* Friendships that have already blossomed! I think!
Disclaimers & Warnings:
* Screen shakes, flashes, and sudden movements.
* Mild use of strong language.
* Mentions of knives, guns, and... drugs(?)
* Your choices do not GREATLY matter right now (since it's a demo).
* There is no UWU KISS KISS right now (Maybe in the full game, perchance?)
* It is what is advertised :P (Just wait for the full game...)
* I admit there are two background images I already had prior to NaNoRenO. These are photos of important locations, so I would have used the same exact location and filters either way. I did change the painful saturation intensity though...
Hey, if you leave a rating (especially if you remove some stars), could you please write why? ANYTHING, like "I didn't like the characters" or "really not my thing yikes" or "the concept is stupid" (<- I'd somewhat appreciate it if you thought this last one, because the full game plays off this idea).
No matter what you say, I'd love to get into your head :D
I agree that this game is not my best since it was made in under a month and I was focused more on assets and visuals, but it would put my mind at ease from wondering what exactly went wrong if you said something.
This goes for all games everywhere, the creators of them want to know how you feel so they can improve. To show what went right and wrong, that's what the rating system is for, right?
In any case, thank you for reading this.
The page for PUQFFAL!!! (If you're interested or confused after playing SSSweets, play this game cuz it's the first one in the series) was supposed to be "cute", so I finally decided to make a page I actually think is cute.
Check out the progress page for this demo as I screamed through NaNoRenO 2022!
For more frequent updates, check out my Twitter! Jk.
(The full game will be 2+ hours long.)